Doormotion supply and install bespoke shutters to cover all commercial and industrial needs. Whether it’s school, office, retail or a factory, our shutters are fabricated to your specification and we offer an extensive range of colours and finishes.
Commercial Roller Shutters
Our range of commercial roller shutters cover all areas of industry, with a vast selection of colours, finishes and technical specifications.
Fire Roller Shutters
- Provide a physical protective barrier, to prevent the spread of flame in the event of a fire.
- They also act as a security shutter for day to day use.
- Custom made to measure (up to 12m wide).
- Comply with BS 476 Part 22 1987 standard, tested and certified by Fire Rated Shutters BER Global.
- Available with 60, 120- or 240-minutes fire rating (integrity only).
- Available in plain galvanised or powder painted finish.
- Come with a range of control options in the event of fire, also available are a range of control options to allow integration with the site fire alarm in addition to means of control for normal day to day usage.
Industrial Roller Shutters
Insulated Roller Shutters
- Insulated aluminium profiles.
- Brush seals for added protection against weather and pests.
- Rubber bottom edge.
- Automatic locking when fully closed.
- Easy operation with push button controls or hand-held remote.
- A range of colours and finishes.
Shop Front Shutters
Solid Steel Security Roller shutters:
- Tube and link
- Powder painted from our range of colours